Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What's your LOVE song?

most people express their feelings through songs, which song are you?



Love Songs;



1. if you like someone, but that person turned you down and broke your heart, and now that person is crying for you, then you song is;



Prom Queen - Lil Wayne



"She had it all figured out

But she left me with a broken heart

F**ked around and turned me down

Cause she didn’t think I could play the part

But now the prom queen, the prom queen is crying sittin outside of my door

See you never know how

How everything could turn around"



2. if you really like someone and you think no one could ever replace them, you're not really sure how that person took your heart, then your song is;



Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera



"Something about you caught my eye,

Something moved me deep inside!

Don't know what you did boy but

You had it and I've been hooked ever since."



"Ain't no other man, can stand up next to you

Ain't no other man on the planet does what you do(what you do).

You're the kinda guy, a girl finds in a blue moon."



3. if your love story is like the typical one, like you keep deny-ing that he's not your type, lalala and that person is like your "bud", and you never took him as a lover before, then your song is;



Love Story - Katharine McPhee



"I always made up some excuse

Saying you that weren't my type

Didn't want to face the truth

Didn't want to cross that line

'til one day I saw you

Out of the corner of my eye

You were flirting with some girl

And inside I thought I would die"



"It's a typical love story

Started out as friends

We met way back when

This is just a typical love story

The boy you never wanted just steals your heart

I never saw it comin' 'til I fell so hard"





4. if you regret kickin someone out of yourlife, and you admit you want that person back, then your song is;



My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson



"Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye

Maybe I was wrong for trying to pick a fight

I know that I've got issues

But you're pretty messed up too

Either way I found out

I'm nothing without you"


No comments:

Post a Comment